I am excited to be asked to be one of the judges for a blogging competition being run by an online dating brand who are offering cash prizes for the 10 best blog posts written about dating and/or relationships.
1st Prize: £250
2nd Prize: £100
3rd Prize: £75
4th Prize: £35
5th Prize: £35
6th Prize: £35
7th Prize: £35
8th Prize: £35
9th Prize: £35
10th Prize: £35
What you could write about:
Here are some ideas, ranging from practical, location based posts, to personal essays…anything goes:
- The Best Places To Date For Under A Tenner In *Location*
- How To Find Love In *Location*
- Child-Friendly Places to Date in *Location*
- Why I Ditched Online Dating Apps And Went Old Skool
- 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is The Male Equivalent Of A Bunny Boiler
- The Best Online Dating Apps for Single Parents
- What To Say When You’re Messaging Someone For The First Time On A Dating Site
- I Met My Husband On A Dating App, And My First Impressions Of Him Were Far From Great!
- 10 Things Not To Say On A First Date
- The 5 Things I Look For In A Partner
Don’t have much time? Here’s a tip!
If you wanted to submit something, but don’t have much time on your hands, you could even repurpose something that suits the brief that you’ve already published.
How to enter:
Firstly, go here for more details of exactly how to enter.
The contest ends at 11.59pm (GMT) on Friday 30th of July, and the winner will be announced via email on 4th August 2017, so make sure you don’t miss out on your chance to enter to win a fab cash prize.
I’m looking forward to reading your articles.
The fine print:
Prize money will be paid by PayPal only.
Each article must contain a mention at least one of the listed online dating brands with the corresponding link.
We reserve the right to reject any entry we deem fit.
Limited to one entry per domain.
Articles must be a minimum of 400 words to be considered.
Posts may be submitted to me at email@example.com.
Contest ends at 11.59pm (GMT) on Friday 30th of June.
The winner will be announced via email on Tuesday July 4th.
Pin this for later…